The FaxPack for FileMaker® Pro plug-in allows any FileMaker application to create and send faxes through 4-Sight FAX Server using the contact information and fax numbers contained in a FileMaker table.
Developers can perform a variety of tasks including:
- Integrate and automate faxing as part of any company workflow process.
- Link incoming / outgoing faxes to any Filemaker record for improved customer service & management.
- Display a list of all faxes for an entire company or a single contact.
- Retrieve and view a fax within any Filemaker application.
- Convert any incoming fax to .pdf, .png, .jpeg or .tiff format for improved document handling.
- Automate the batch or real-time sending of custom client invoices, blast faxes, announcements, etc..
- Request a list of available fax servers.
- Retrieve and select from a list of server-based cover pages.
- Fax any printable FileMaker forms to the current record or the current selection of records.
- Switch to the 4-Sight Fax print driver so your FileMaker print job generates a TIFF file.
- Restore the previous print driver selection.
- Create and send a fax message and more.
For more information on the FaxPack product line, and how to purchase and download FaxPack, please visit the 4-Sight FAX webpage.